09/03/2011

lauren & andy {Engagement}

We met up with Lauren and Andy the other Sunday in between a double wedding weekend and typical... just as we met it started to rain... but we weren't going to let Mr Rain get in our way and Andy had the perfect idea... Smithfield Market... he especially liked the 'no-one else around' factor too :)
We had a lovely afternoon followed by a coffee and a lot of cat talk and I think the best compliment I've ever had was when Andy said... "I actually nearly enjoyed that".... which from his thoughts before the shoot meant that we'd all done really well!!! :) Looking forward to shooting their wedding soon too!!!



















5 comments:

  1. I love the last shot especially. That contracts is gorgeous! Lovely job Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos!

    what a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics! I think that might be Smithfield Meat Market? x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these, they look so relaxed and happy. And my my she is one gorgeous chica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! They look like a very sweet couple.

    ReplyDelete