02/03/2011

sarah and russell {Engagement}

This is the first time that I've actually blogged a couple's Engagement photos after their wedding! Sarah and Russell actually got married on Saturday and below is their sneak peek! But Russell had asked me for the Engagement photos without Sarah knowing so he could print them as a surprise for her Birthday a few weeks before they got married.....ahhhhhhhh! I have to say, I bloody love these two and their wedding was ace.... and they're ace and Sarah's fringe is ace...
























6 comments:

  1. Wowza! gorgeous photos' lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl is so cute! Lovely photos as always Ms Case xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this couple!!! They are so sweet and you captured them beautifully Emma. I just love how you get those moments of happiness so flawlessly on camera. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    Such lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete