14/11/2011

The Lost Happy Endings


If you've read my 'about me' section on my blog you'll know that before all the photography thing started I used to be an Actress (we use this word loosely and no I've not really been on TV at all)... but when bookings for weddings started to come in I had to make a decision... I couldn't be available for months to tour as I was committing myself to weddings so in my head I had actually thought that I had given up Acting and although it's been amazing and I've been really busy the past 18 months deep down I was starting to really miss it.
A few months ago I got a phone call from Red Earth, a fantastic Theatre Company I toured with a few years ago asking if I was free over Christmas... I knew I had weddings booked and didn't think it would ever be possible to fit everything in... but we've managed it!! It's going to be the most hectic Christmas ever BUT I'm acting again and I couldn't be happier!
The play is called 'The Lost Happy Endings' and it's a beautiful story based on the book by Carol Anne Duffy... and even though it's a children's show I'd definitely recommend it for adults too... (we haven't stopped laughing for a second in rehearsals!)
The play starts on the 3rd December and runs through until the 7th January so if you want to book tickets or find out more info then click the link below...
The Lost Happy Endings
...and I thought it might be nice to take a photograph a day all through rehearsals and through the run so you can see what we're getting up to...

Wednesday 9th November
First day of rehearsals and we get a glimpse of the set already!

Thursday 10th November
Every day after lunch a game of 'keepy uppy' should be compulsory in every work place...

Friday 11th November
I'm introduced to Little Red Riding Hood...

Monday 14th November
Caro got a lovely surprise for her Birthday...

Would be so lovely to see some of you there... :)

1 comment: