24/07/2012

sutton vintage fair...

We had the most wonderful Sunday off a few weeks ago.. a lie in followed by a good old mooch around Sutton Vintage and Arts Fair with Lee and Dawn from Shutterbox Films. This is my absolute favourite way of spending any time off.. a fair or a car boot.. or a charity shop.. :)  The fair filled Sutton Town hall, stalls brimming with vintage goodness and refreshments in the form of tea and cake provided by the gorgeous Boutique Baking Company.

I came away with the cutest eiderdown, the best floral dress ever for £20 (photo of said dress is below) and the best set of stag coasters from the uber talented Jessica Lennox. The girl is a genius and I'm in love with every single thing. Mugs, plates, coasters, prints.. all with beautiful stags, owls, foxes all over them.. I'm definitely going back for more..











3 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely stuff! That dress looks amazing and really suits the hot weather. So many lovely things,drool! BB xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats my perfect sunday right there! vintage loveliness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I traded at this event really glad you enjoyed it. I love the Jessica Lennox stand too I got some things from her too.

    http://lauralovesboutique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete