10/09/2012

little vintage

If you are anything like me then at the moment ALL your friends are either expecting or have just had a little kiddiwink.. I'm not kidding.. everyone is pregnant!  It's a stupidly exciting time for me as one of my best friends has just had baby Freddie to who we're going to be God Parents too.. and my other bestie sent me a photo of her first scan the other day.. I can't wait! So to celebrate I have the BEST online shop for all you new Mamas and Papas..

Little Vintage is the UK's only dedicated vintage childrenswear online boutique and aims to bring unique vintage pieces together for children of all ages.  Prices are equivalent to new high street childrenswear, starting at £8 for a cute little romper suit.  Each product is cleaned, pressed and gently scented before being sent to it's new home.. how absolutely gorgeous are these outfits!!!







Emily Silverwood, former buyer turned teaching assistant launched the boutique in April 2012.  Emily admits to loving anything vintage and saw a sneaky gap in the market for children's wear as vintage for men, women and home's is so popular.. ..and oh my goodness.. I want it all! Every little outfit is just soooo beautiful.. I just wish some of it was in big girl's size!!

Emily has also very kindly offered 10% discount by typing in the discount code EMMACASE at the checkout! So what are you waiting for??? Go check it out! :)



3 comments: