07/03/2013

vsco journal

You know what.. I expect the protocol right now should be that I'm all cool about this but I'm not succeeding AT ALL.. a few days ago I was featured on the incredible VSCO Journal.  The photography they feature totally blows me away every single time and I'm not kidding.. I actually cannot believe that my photographs are on there.. and I couldn't be happier that they have featured my trip to Zambia with Sound Seekers..

Over the past three years there have been a few moments that stop me in my tracks.. where I look around and go 'Shit.. is this REALLY happening?'.  This feature truly means a lot to me and I'm not going to be embarrassed to say it..

And if I could give you one bit of advice... don't ever, ever, ever think those dreams of yours are too big.. because they do sometimes come true...

You can check out the full feature here
 


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great article and amazing photos. The portraits of the little girl with the soulful blue eyes are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! Very well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the feature! The photos are beautiful you are so talented. I wanted to request more info on the organization Sound Seekers. I studied ASL all through high school and college until I changed my major here in the U.S.. I would love to be able to be apart and help out in any way possible with such a wonderful organization. Thanks!
    email - hello@buttercreamandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly a great photographer. I like these pictures. You have captured these pictures very beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photogrpahy! i see you are a wedding photographer! I have been into photography for a very long time now and i am soon covering my sister's engagement party and these tips just made my day! Its going to be an indoor event with just some family and friends, and i think i am going to rock that event. i also learned some tricks at this great blog about indoor photography that included knowledge about stuff such as shutter speed, focus, blur, ISO settings and aperture that will make interiot shots look outclass! very highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check www.reallyniceimages.com Absolutely great film presets for lightroom they do but in addition they feature really great vintage Kodachrome, Agfa and Rollei Digibase.

    ReplyDelete