08/05/2013

Life lately..

So.. life has been pretty crazy the past few weeks and wedding season has well and truly kicked in!  Soooo... going in reverse.. this Bank Holiday Weekend we had two weddings.. one in Liverpool and then one in Wales on Sunday.. we were only an hour away from our good friends O&C Photography so we decided to pay them, their little girl Florence and the beach a visit (the actual Harry potter beach no less.. you know.. the one where Dobby dies).. it was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we needed. We hung out.. ate good food and laughed a lot.. we love this little family..




On the Sunday we found ourselves in the beautiful surroundings of Fforest in Wales.. it was such a beautiful wedding and it was so true.. no strangers were there.. just lots of new friends..




Ohhh I got a pair of Agnes and Norman shoes!! My absolute favourite.. Daisy in Mustard.. they are GORGEOUS!! I still need to blog about that shoot!! I also bought myself a Parker and have pretty much not taken it off since..

We also got to hang out with another good friend Lucy Ledger at her Sister's wedding on Friday.. and we got to meet her gorgeous boy Tristan.. I actually wanted to take him home with us.. I got cuddles most of the evening.. he is simply scrummy..



We managed to spend a little bit of quality time at home putting our wedding photos in frames and cooking.. and anyone that knows me at all will know that I HATE cooking.. with a passion.. so this is actually pretty big news..



We had a bloody great time down in London shooting a wedding with the Shutterbox kids.. we love working with these two.. actually it really isn't like work at all.. :)



Ahhhh and my favourite little family.. we celebrated Freddie's Christening in style with a little party at their house.. I've known my friend Zoe since I was 14 and she now has four gorgeous kids who both me and Pete adore.. we're so honoured to be God Parents.. check out her beautiful blog... here.






No comments:

Post a Comment